When It Comes to Your AC, Fireworks Are Nothing to Celebrate
June 8, 2018 - No Comments - Posted by Texas Air Authorities
The Good Guys at Texas Air Authorities Will Handle the Case
The Fourth of July—the birthday of this great nation—is just around the corner. Last year, more than 60,000 people converged on Downtown Arlington to celebrate with games, food, music, rides and, of course, those spectacular fireworks! This year’s event is planned from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 3. Fireworks are set to light up the skies at 9:45 p.m.
Fireworks are the perfect way to celebrate America’s birthday. But when it comes to your air conditioning, the last thing you want to deal with is a fireworks display. For central air conditioning systems, fireworks mean only one thing: trouble. And although we have the skills and experience to ride to your rescue with our AC replacement service in Hurst, TX, and beyond, we’re just tickled pink when your AC hums softly along without creating any disturbances throughout the long, hot summer.
Speaking of fireworks, the good guys at Texas Air Authorities want everyone to be safe during the holiday ahead. We believe the best and safest way to enjoy fireworks is at a public celebration like the one in Arlington where trained professionals are handling the show. But we also realize that many people enjoy those backyard displays. So, we’d like to share a few safety tips courtesy of the National Council on Fireworks Safety.
- Know your local fireworks laws—and obey them.
- Read warning labels and performance descriptions before igniting.
- Keep fireworks away from children. Make sure a responsible adult is in charge.
- Never set off fireworks after drinking alcohol.
- Wear safety goggles, light one item at a time and move away quickly.
- Always use fireworks outside and away from buildings and vehicles.
- Never, ever, ever relight a “dud.”
- Keep a bucket of water and a hose nearby.
- Stay away from homemade fireworks.
- Wet down spent fireworks and throw them in a metal trashcan that’s not close to buildings or materials that could catch on fire.
- Don’t bring pets to events with fireworks.
- If fireworks are going off near your home, make sure your pet is in a safe room where, if possible, your furry friend is not exposed to the noise.
And when the fireworks go off with your air conditioner, the best policy is to let the trained sharpshooters at Texas Air Authorities handle this display. Our team has the expertise and arsenal of weapons to repair, replace and maintain any make and model that acts up. Plus, our air conditioning installation service is second to none in Mansfield, TX, and throughout the area. Our crackerjack technicians are the sharpshooters you want on your side.
To learn more about our AC services or to schedule an appointment, give us a jingle today at 817.402.3576 or fill out our online form.