Air Purification in Arlington
Improve Indoor Air Quality & Breathe Better With Arlington Texas Air Purification Services
At Texas Air Authorities, we are highly experienced with air purifiers in Arlington, TX, and the surrounding areas.
If you’re concerned about the air quality in your home, you’ll want to have a professional come and test it.
What Are The Negative Effects Of Indoor Air Pollution?
Indoor air is often two to five times as polluted as the same outdoor air due to the buildup of contaminants.
Poor indoor air quality can lead to an array of issues, including sneezing, coughing, and other types of respiratory problems.
It can also lead to the spread of disease and cause heart and lung damage in the long term.
An air filtering system can greatly reduce the presence of contaminants in your home and make your space a safer place to spend time.
Having an expert test the air in your space can help you understand the severity of an issue and your options for moving forward.
Air Purifiers for Arlington Homes
An expert can help you choose the right type of air-cleaning system for your needs.
They’ll make sure that everything gets installed properly and is operating flawlessly.
You can trust a specialist to use high-quality parts and materials for everything they do so that their results stand the test of time.
What Are Common Sources Of Indoor Air Pollution?
Common indoor air pollutants are substances or particles found in indoor environments that can have adverse effects on human health and comfort.
These pollutants can originate from various sources, including outdoor air, building materials, household products, and human activities.
Here are some of the most common indoor air pollutants:
- Particulate Matter (PM): Particulate matter includes tiny solid or liquid particles suspended in the air. Common sources include dust, pollen, pet dander, and smoke. PM can exacerbate respiratory issues and allergies.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): VOCs are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids. They can come from paints, solvents, cleaning products, and furnishings. Some VOCs can have short-term health effects, and long-term exposure may be linked to chronic health problems.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): CO is a colorless, odorless gas produced by incomplete combustion of fuels like gas, wood, and oil. It can be deadly in high concentrations and cause symptoms like headaches and dizziness at lower levels.
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2): NO2 is a gas produced by combustion processes, such as those in gas stoves and cars. It can irritate the respiratory system and worsen asthma symptoms.
- Formaldehyde: Formaldehyde is a VOC found in many building materials, furniture, and household products. It can irritate the eyes, nose, and throat and may cause allergic reactions.
- Radon: Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that can seep into homes through the ground. Prolonged exposure to high levels of radon is associated with lung cancer.
- Mold and Mildew: Mold and mildew are fungi that can grow in damp indoor environments. Exposure to mold spores can trigger allergies and respiratory problems in some individuals.
- Tobacco Smoke: Secondhand tobacco smoke contains thousands of chemicals, many of which are harmful. Exposure to tobacco smoke is a major indoor air pollutant and a known carcinogen.
- Dust Mites: Dust mites are microscopic creatures that thrive in household dust, bedding, and upholstery. Their feces and body parts can trigger allergies.
- Pollen: Pollen from outdoor plants can enter indoor spaces through windows and doors. People with allergies may experience symptoms when pollen levels are high indoors.
- Pesticides: Residues from pesticides used in and around the home can become airborne, potentially causing health issues if inhaled.
- Asbestos: Asbestos is a mineral fiber once commonly used in building materials. When disturbed, asbestos fibers can become airborne and pose a severe health risk when inhaled.
- Lead: Lead-based paint and lead dust in older homes can be a source of lead exposure, especially for children. Lead poisoning can have serious health consequences.
- Phthalates: Phthalates are chemicals often found in plastics and some personal care products. They may disrupt the endocrine system and have potential health effects.
- Biological Contaminants: Biological pollutants include bacteria, viruses, and allergens from pests like cockroaches and rodents. They can lead to a variety of health issues, including respiratory infections.
Improving indoor air quality involves identifying and mitigating these common indoor air pollutants, which often requires a combination of strategies such as proper ventilation, air purification, and reducing or eliminating sources of pollutants.
If you don’t have adequate fresh air flushing through your home, you’ll want to get an air-cleaning system installed.
Air quality issues can arise more often during times of the year when the weather forces you to keep windows and doors shut.
They can also be worse in highly energy-efficient homes that are built to be as airtight as possible.
Trusted Air Filtering Experts
The team from Texas Air Authorities is dedicated to performing high-quality work for our Arlington customers. Our locally owned and operated company has been serving the area since 1999, and we’re committed to excellence.
We’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured for safety, and we’ll make sure that your home is protected while we’re working.
Our shop is conveniently located on South Cooper Street in Arlington, and our technicians have access to everything needed for any type of repair or installation job.
We offer flexible appointment availability throughout the week and will arrive at our appointments punctually.
We never cut corners with our work and will stand behind all of our results.
We provide air purification services in:
We’ll ride to your rescue—lickety split!
We’ll remove the evidence—to leave your home spotless!
You have our oath to provide an accurate diagnosis—and the best options for you!
We’ll protect you from shakedowns—with our fair prices!
We’ll always mind our manners—your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!