How to Choose the Right Heating Partner for Your Home
February 24, 2021 - No Comments - Posted by Texas Air Authorities
Fall in Love With One of These Great Options!
Ain’t love grand? Romantic candlelit dinners. Spontaneous pillow fights. Hours of intimate conversation. Someone to lean on through good times and bad. When you choose the right partner, you have all of these things to experience—and more.
OK. We realize this isn’t as important as choosing a lifelong partner. But, here at Texas Air Authorities, we know it’s almost as important to choose the right partner when it comes to your heating system. If you make the wrong decision, you run a high risk of suffering through cold nights, high heating bills and costly repairs. Ouch! But don’t worry. You can count on our outstanding residential heating replacement services in Grand Prairie, TX, and nearby to find you the perfect match.
Here are some of the different types of heating systems you can choose from:
- Furnace. This is one of our most popular options. A furnace can operate on gas, oil or propane. You can opt for 1) a base model that works well in milder climates but tends to be less efficient; 2) a mid-efficiency model, which is slightly more efficient than a base model and features a better heat exchanger; or 3) a high-efficiency model, which is ideal for larger homes or extreme climates and features a second heat exchanger. The good guys at Texas Air Authorities have the experience and skills to help you choose the right furnace for your home’s heating needs.
- Heat pump. This option is a great choice in milder climates. Plus, a heat pump does double duty as your heating and cooling source.
- Hybrid dual fuel heating system. Unlike natural gas or normal heat pumps, these systems allow you to tap into gas or electric. As a result, you can enjoy the benefits of each heating source while eliminating the negatives.
You also should consider these factors:
- Power source. Your options include natural gas, oil, propane and, in some cases, electric. Not sure what’s the best choice? We’ll help you examine the evidence and come up with the right verdict.
- Distribution. You can choose a forced air system, which uses air ducts and registers to deliver heat to your home, or a hydronic system, which relies on radiators and a boiler for heat generated from hot water.
- Efficiency. With a high-efficiency unit, you’ll enjoy reliable heat and lower energy costs.
- Cost. Don’t just consider the cost of the system. Make sure you’re aware of how much your new system will cost to operate and maintain, too.
Enjoy Happy (Heating) Trails With Texas Air!
Great relationships start with great communication. Let’s begin the conversation about your HVAC needs. From heater replacement service in Mansfield, TX, and beyond to indoor air quality in Grand Prairie, TX, and nearby, we’re your perfect “pardner!” Give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.