Defeat the Bad Guys With Our Trusty AC Maintenance Plan
Our Packages Keep the Peace and Save You Loot
It’s 2 a.m. Your house is wrapped in darkness and a quiet stillness is settled over your neighborhood. You, your spouse and the young buckeroos are all snuggled safely in your beds. All is right in your little corner of the world. But, suddenly, you hear noises that cause you to bolt up in alarm.
What in tarnation is causing that unsettling hissing sound? And, jeepers! Where is that obnoxious rattling coming from? So, you creep softly downstairs to try to flush out the intruder disturbing your family’s peace. Then, you nab him! You’ve got the culprit cornered—a troublemaker you never would have suspected. Your central air conditioner is the nuisance stirring up the ruckus! The good news is this case is easy to solve. It’s time to call out the big guns from Texas Air Authorities, the peacekeepers specializing in top-quality air conditioner service in Kennedale, TX, and throughout the area.
Consider the Cold, Hard Facts
But let’s dig a little deeper into this case to learn important facts that might prevent this problem from happening again.
Fact No. 1: You can avoid disturbing your household’s peace when you give your central air conditioning system the regular TLC it deserves. Our technicians are sharpshooters with the experience, skills and ammunition to prevent unexpected repairs and breakdowns from launching sneak attacks on you and your household.
Fact No. 2: Being vigilant pays off. During routine maintenance inspections, the good guys at Texas Air Authorities are on the lookout for small infractions that can spiral out of control and become serious offenses or, worse yet, total system breakdowns. You’ll save money and safeguard your peace of mind.
Fact No. 3: Your AC will run more efficiently with regular tune-ups, which results in significant savings on your energy bills.
During a thorough maintenance inspection, one of our highly trained technicians will:
- Clean or replace the filter
- Check discharge pressure
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check amp draws on all electrical motors
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Measure refrigerant charge
- Lubricate motors
- Clean condenser coil and condensate drain line
- Check system operation
- … And more!
At Texas Air Authorities, we’ll track down the culprit causing the bad behavior and rehabilitate your system so it follows the straight and narrow path of dependability. Our maintenance agreements are a cost-effective way to keep the peace. We offer several options to meet your unique needs and your specific budget. You can choose from our Bronze Star, Silver Star and Gold Star plans. These programs deliver reliable service without picking your pocket.
Let Texas Air Ride in to Save the Day
Texas Air Authorities is the investigator you want on the case for all of your cooling, heating and indoor air quality needs. From our AC repair service in Kennedale to our AC maintenance plan in Mansfield, TX, the good guys at Texas Air Authorities will always have your back.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.
When Extreme Heat Invades, It’s Time to Take Cover!
While You Protect Your Loved Ones, We’ll Protect Your AC Unit
Here at Texas Air Authorities, we have no doubt in our minds that Texans are the toughest breed on any range—anywhere. But no one—not even those who are tough as Texas nails—should have to endure a summer like this one filled with far too many triple-digit temperatures.
Last month was especially brutal, including two weeks in which the temperatures never dipped below 100 degrees and several days where the mercury soared to an unbearable 109 degrees. When Mother Nature turns up the heat to grueling levels like that, your central air conditioning system often needs to work overtime. The result: greater risk of repairs and residential AC replacement services in Arlington, TX, and beyond.
When your AC system wilts in the heat, the good guys at Texas Air Authorities will ride on over and save the day. Whether you need a speedy, efficient repair or a quality, affordable replacement, our arsenal is loaded with the proper ammo to restore your cool relief—and your peace (of mind).
The high temperatures we’ve been experiencing don’t just overtax our AC, household appliances and vehicles. They overtax our bodies, too! So, it’s important to know the signs of heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
This is an illness caused by exposure to extreme temperatures. People suffering from heat exhaustion often suffer from dehydration, as well. Signs of heat exhaustion include: heavy sweating, cold and clammy skin, a pulse that’s fast or weak, fainting, weakness, nausea and/or vomiting.
If heat exhaustion is not treated, it can escalate into something more serious: heat stroke. Here are some of the steps you can take to treat heat exhaustion:
- Move to a cool place.
- Loosen your clothing and lie down.
- Drink water.
- Place wet, cool cloths on your body.
- If vomiting occurs, seek medical care.
This is the most serious form of heat injury and should be treated as a medical emergency. It occurs when you’re exposed to high temperatures for a long period of time. You become dehydrated and your body’s temperature control system shuts down. Signs of heat stroke include: a body temperature above 103 degrees; skin that is hot, red and dry; a pulse that is strong and rapid; confusion; fatigue and hallucinations. Victims of heat stroke can lose consciousness.
If someone is suffering from heat stroke, you need to call 911 immediately! You should also:
- Move the person to a shaded or air-conditioned space.
- Fan air over the person.
- Apply cool, wet cloths or place the person in a cool bath.
- Apply ice packs to the armpits, groin, neck and back.
- Loosen or remove any unnecessary clothing.
- Give the person water to rehydrate if they are able to drink. Avoid very cold water because it can cause cramping.
How can we protect ourselves? Keep close watch for extreme heat alerts and advisories through trusted sources such as local weather updates and the National Weather Service. There are steps you can take during brutal heat spells to avoid heat exhaustion and heat stroke, including:
- Stay out of direct sunlight whenever possible.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Don’t wait until you feel thirsty!
- Use sunscreen with a high SPF (sun protection factor).
- Stay inside air-conditioned buildings as much as you can.
- Choose lightweight, light-colored clothes.
- Take extra precautions if you have a health condition that can be aggravated by extreme heat.
Public spaces that are free and open to the public, including libraries and some recreation centers, are great places to beat the heat. And when the temperatures soar, The Salvation Army of Dallas-Fort Worth does its part by offering 13 cooling stations to offer relief for those without homes, without air conditioning and workers whose jobs are outdoors.
So, please make sure to stay safe out there, especially in the blistering heat. And if your air conditioner starts acting up, make sure to call out the cavalry from Texas Air Authorities for the most reliable, affordable and speedy residential HVAC repair service in Arlington, TX, and across these parts.
Find Your Perfect Spot to Celebrate National Picnic Month!
Texas Air Authorities Scouts Out 5 Ideal Locations
July is National Picnic Month—the perfect time to rustle up some of your favorite grub, pack it up in a fancy (or not-so-fancy) sack and head out to a calm and peaceful spot off the beaten path to kick back and relax!
The folks here at Texas Air Authorities have been on a scouting mission and want to share some prime local picnic spots. We know a thing or two about planning the perfect picnic. But we also know a thing or two about something that’s NO picnic—the need for emergency HVAC repair service in Grand Prairie, TX, and throughout the Arlington area.
Sure as shootin’, there’s nothing worse than when your AC system breaks down in the middle of a blistering hot summer heat wave! The good news for our customers is that the good guys at Texas Air Authorities will ride on over to save the day—lickety split! Our technicians are experienced sharpshooters who can diagnose and fix your AC system with an arsenal of dependable repairs that are sure to last. And when your system bites the dust for good, we’ll crack the case with a top-notch replacement and superior installation that’s affordable.
Once your AC is running smoothly, you can focus on that perfect picnic. Ideal spots include:
- River Legacy Parks: This 1,300-acre park is considered the crown jewel of Arlington’s park system. Located at 701 NW Green Oaks Blvd., it includes miles of hiking and biking trails, plenty of opportunities for wildlife and bird watching, open fields of flying kites and letting the dogs run, two playgrounds and lovely picnic areas.
- River Legacy Parks—East: This 54-acre park at 1601 NE Green Oaks Blvd. often gets lost in the shadow of River Legacy Parks, but it is worth a visit. It features one-half mile of biking and hiking trails, two playgrounds, sand volleyball courts and a picnic area complete with grills.
- Bowman Springs Park: This is yet another gem where, in addition to enjoying a picnic, you can tap into your inner fisherman. Located at 7003 W. Poly Webb Road, this 14-acre city park hugs the southeastern edge of Lake Arlington and includes a small (0.16 mile) biking/hiking trail, basketball court, playground and picnic area. It features a fishing pier, floating dock, eight-lane boat ramp and an 11-mile paddling trail. Plus, the sunsets are breathtaking!
- J. Stovall Park: This is a spectacular picnic spot where you also can enjoy a dip in the pool and trips down the water slides. This park covers 52 acres and is located at 2800 W. Sublett Road. It includes trails, playgrounds and a picnic pavilion.
- Randol Mill Park: This 149-acre park has so much to offer, including fishing ponds, nature trails, a family aquatic center, basketball courts, a baseball/softball complex, tennis courts, two playgrounds, a skate park and a picnic pavilion. It also features four flowerbeds that are planted with new varieties three or four times each year. Randol Mill Park is at 1901 W. Randol Mill Road.
The summer season is fleeting. The good guys at Texas Air Authorities hope you and your family have the chance to enjoy picnics or other fun summer activities that allow you to create lasting memories.
During the summer season, we’re here if you need us for any cooling system issue or problem, including AC replacement service in Euless, TX, and beyond. To schedule an appointment or to shoot the breeze about all things HVAC and indoor air quality, give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.
When It Comes to Your AC, Fireworks Are Nothing to Celebrate
The Good Guys at Texas Air Authorities Will Handle the Case
The Fourth of July—the birthday of this great nation—is just around the corner. Last year, more than 60,000 people converged on Downtown Arlington to celebrate with games, food, music, rides and, of course, those spectacular fireworks! This year’s event is planned from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 3. Fireworks are set to light up the skies at 9:45 p.m.
Fireworks are the perfect way to celebrate America’s birthday. But when it comes to your air conditioning, the last thing you want to deal with is a fireworks display. For central air conditioning systems, fireworks mean only one thing: trouble. And although we have the skills and experience to ride to your rescue with our AC replacement service in Hurst, TX, and beyond, we’re just tickled pink when your AC hums softly along without creating any disturbances throughout the long, hot summer.
Speaking of fireworks, the good guys at Texas Air Authorities want everyone to be safe during the holiday ahead. We believe the best and safest way to enjoy fireworks is at a public celebration like the one in Arlington where trained professionals are handling the show. But we also realize that many people enjoy those backyard displays. So, we’d like to share a few safety tips courtesy of the National Council on Fireworks Safety.
- Know your local fireworks laws—and obey them.
- Read warning labels and performance descriptions before igniting.
- Keep fireworks away from children. Make sure a responsible adult is in charge.
- Never set off fireworks after drinking alcohol.
- Wear safety goggles, light one item at a time and move away quickly.
- Always use fireworks outside and away from buildings and vehicles.
- Never, ever, ever relight a “dud.”
- Keep a bucket of water and a hose nearby.
- Stay away from homemade fireworks.
- Wet down spent fireworks and throw them in a metal trashcan that’s not close to buildings or materials that could catch on fire.
- Don’t bring pets to events with fireworks.
- If fireworks are going off near your home, make sure your pet is in a safe room where, if possible, your furry friend is not exposed to the noise.
And when the fireworks go off with your air conditioner, the best policy is to let the trained sharpshooters at Texas Air Authorities handle this display. Our team has the expertise and arsenal of weapons to repair, replace and maintain any make and model that acts up. Plus, our air conditioning installation service is second to none in Mansfield, TX, and throughout the area. Our crackerjack technicians are the sharpshooters you want on your side.
To learn more about our AC services or to schedule an appointment, give us a jingle today at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.
Keep a Watchful Eye on Your Central AC
Maintain Your Cool—and Your Peace of Mind
At Texas Air Authorities, we understand the importance of staying vigilant. You rely on your neighbors (and they rely on you) to keep your eyes and ears open for any strange faces, noises, vehicles and other unusual things on your home turf. When you notice anything out of the ordinary, you call in the good guys from your local police department.
You should use a similar strategy when it comes to your central air conditioning system, especially now that we’re approaching the heart of summer and the blistering Texas heat is nearly upon us. The last thing you need in the middle of a heat wave is for your system to break down, requiring unexpected air conditioning installation service in Arlington, TX or across these parts.
Granted, the good guys at Texas Air Authorities have the firepower and experience to hook you up with a quality replacement that will keep you cool and comfortable at an affordable price. But we don’t like surprises. And, when it comes to AC failures and unexpected expenses, we’re willing to bet that you don’t like surprises either.
So, we’re going to share this important strategy to avoid a catastrophic system failure.
First of all, it’s rare that your system will break down without providing an early trail of evidence and subtle and not-so-subtle clues. Here are just some of them:
- Your unit is more than 10 years old.
- You’re spending far too much on repair bills.
- Your system is outdated and inefficient.
- Your unit is no longer keeping the house consistently cool.
- Your AC keeps breaking down.
- You’re using R22 refrigerant.
- Your system is making strange noises.
- You notice water leaking from your AC.
- You detect foul or unusual odors coming from your unit.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it’s time to call in the good guys from Texas Air Authorities. We’re the partners you want on patrol with you when your central air’s efficiency and dependability is on the run. Our technicians have the skills and experience to ride on over, scout things out and save the day.
Of course, there’s another important step you can take even before evidence like this has a chance to pile up. When you call out the cavalry from Texas Air Authorities to maintain your central air, you drastically reduce the risk of unexpected repairs and breakdowns. Our regular checkups catch little infractions before they escalate into serious violations. Our TLC also improves your system’s efficiency, which saves money on your energy bills, and extends the life of your system.
Texas Air Authorities offers affordable air conditioning maintenance plans for homeowners in Mansfield, TX, and beyond. Our technicians will check the discharge pressure, calibrate the thermostat, measure the refrigerant charge, clean or replace the filter, lubricate the motors, clean the condenser coil and condensate drain line, tighten electrical connections and more. How’s that for an open and shut case?
To schedule maintenance for your central air system, give us a jingle today at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.
Wanted: Energy-Wasting “Outlaws” and Accomplices
Small Changes Can Have a Major Impact on the Planet, Energy Bills
Every hombre north of the Rio Grande knows by now that everything’s bigger in Texas—and that includes Earth Day. The University of Texas at Dallas is among the institutions putting a charge of dynamite into the occasion, extending Earth Day to Earth Week. The way Texas Air Authorities sees it, wasting energy in your home technically is not a crime. But when you consider how it affects our planet and your utility bills, it’s not exactly model behavior.
Pulling Out the Firepower
UT Arlington’s Earth Day observance draws a bead on a celebration of people and the planet with vendors from the Dallas-Fort Worth area promoting their environmental messages. Texas Air Authorities is targeting your air conditioning system, including air conditioning repair service in Mansfield, TX, and beyond. UT Dallas’s weeklong agenda runs the gamut, from a free garden workshop to a Butterfly Flutterby, the college’s hot spot for monarch butterflies. And its Operation Upcycle enables you to give your old blue jeans a leg up in the world by upcycling them into shoes for a child in Uganda.
Likewise, Texas Air Authorities is roping in Earth Day to help safeguard its many loyal customers. While our pros are always available to ride shotgun, there are cost- and energy-saving steps that you can take before calling in the good guys at Texas Air:
- Take an oath to keep your thermostat one to two degrees higher this spring and summer. In fact, flip the switch on your thermostat while it’s still fairly mild outside and double-check that your unit kicks on. From there, verify that your comfort system is blowing cool air.
- Consider the evidence and use portable fans and/or ceiling fans. Let’s see … should the ceiling fan blades be turning clockwise or counter-clockwise in the summer? Ceiling fans must be rotating counter-clockwise in summer to generate a breeze downward to cool you off—and clockwise in winter. Rest assured, you will be asking yourself the same question next April.
- Investigate the advantages of lowering the temperature of your water heater.
- Track down savings by upgrading to LED lights.
- See the error of your ways and start routinely replacing air filters. This simple step should be done every month or so. It prevents your system from being overworked and running inefficiently. It also helps remove allergens and pollutants from your home and sends them to the jailhouse—greatly improving your indoor air quality.
- Keep an eye out for the bad guys—outdoor debris, shrubs and bushes that are leaning on or over your system. Simply keep everything cut back.
Once you have taken those steps, it’s time—as temperatures warm up and you begin to rely on your system more and more— to take five paces, reach for your holster and draw on the big guns at Texas Air Authorities to:
- Schedule an air conditioning maintenance appointment.
- Install a smart thermostat.
- Inspect the duct system.
- Clean the blower fan blades.
- Inspect the condensate drain.
- …And more!
We’ve Got You Covered
Any buckaroo from the Lone Star State is well aware that central air conditioning is not a luxury. It’s a necessity. Texas Air Authorities has you covered with our many economical programs, whether it’s air conditioning installation, repair and maintenance, ductless mini-split systems, commercial air conditioning or AC replacement service in Euless, TX, and throughout our stomping grounds.
To learn more about Texas Air Authorities and how our well-trained posse of technicians can ride to your rescue, contact us online or give us a jingle at 817-402-3576.
Are You Overlooking a Powerful Weapon to Beat Summer Heat?
Texas Air Authorities invites you to consider the evidence
So, you’re expecting that extra loot from the taxman to show up in your bank account any day now. It’s a nice chunk of change, and you haven’t quite figured out what to do with it yet. Blow it on some fancy new duds? Bankroll a romantic getaway with your favorite partner in crime? Stash it in the family vault for a rainy day?
Heck, the good guys at Texas Air Authorities would never presume to know what’s the best plan of action for your tax refund. But here’s an idea you might want to consider: Purchasing a new AC unit along with our crackerjack air conditioning installation service in Grand Prairie, TX and throughout this territory.
Before you reach a final verdict, carefully examine the following evidence:
- Exhibit A: Think back to last summer. Was your air conditioner disturbing the peace with its incessant buzzing, humming, rattling or creaking? These are all signs that your AC unit is headed down the wrong path—a road that could lead to costly repairs during the upcoming summer season if you don’t take matters into your own hands now.
- Exhibit B: Or maybe you’ve already been down that lonesome, dusty road. Constant noises are bad enough. But excessive repair bills are downright contemptible. If you spent last summer bailing out your AC unit from one scrape after another, it’s just a matter a time before it skips out on you for good.
- Exhibit C: Is your unit 15 years old or older? Sure, you might be willing to take the gamble that your system will make it through the upcoming summer season without going rogue. But the deck is stacked against you. Besides, think long and hard about the fact that older units are more inefficient and costlier to operate. That can break the bank, too.
We hear you. Replacing your AC unit isn’t as exciting as a mini-vacation or fancy dinner and show. But it’s a long-term investment that will be around long after those other events become faded memories.
A reliable, efficient air conditioner is your most powerful weapon against Texas’ blazing summer temperatures, keeping your hideout comfy and cozy year after year. It’ll also spare you the hassle and expense of your old unit’s checkered past, which probably includes unruly repair bills and sneaky breakdowns. And, as if that’s not enough, the new-fangled contraptions are more energy efficient, offering maximum comfort with programmable thermostats and control zones, ultra-quiet operation, lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
Our Sharpshooters Never Miss
Our top-quality AC units will restore law and order to your home. Our skilled and experienced technicians will size up your home and recommend the unit that’s just right for you—with maximum comfort at an affordable price. Texas Air Authorities’ technicians are the trained marksmen who always hit the target when it comes to flawlessly installing your HVAC equipment. We’re also the lead investigators you need on the case for AC repair service in Grand Prairie, TX, and beyond.
So, there you have it. The evidence is in. We think we’ve laid out a convincing case for replacing your air conditioner unit if the evidence is flimsy that your old unit will survive another summer. You can use your tax refund wisely and stay ahead of the intruders threatening your home comfort. Contact Texas Air Authorities online or give us a jingle at 817-402-3576.
Take Care of Your AC System—the Heart of Your Home Comfort
Texas Air Authorities Is Here to Serve and Protect You
It’s no secret that folks in Texas are known for our big hearts. Well, partners, this is our month. First, there’s Valentine’s Day. Plus, the American Heart Association designates the entire month of February as American Heart Month. So, it’s the ideal time to make sure our tickers are in good working order.
February is also the perfect time for homeowners and businesses to make sure their air conditioners are in tip-top shape—ready for the intense workouts ahead. Sure, the good guys at Texas Air Authorities know what you’re thinking. It’s only February, right? There’s plenty of time to prepare for those upcoming face-offs with your worst enemy: summer’s wrath. But we pride ourselves in being straight shooters. So, we’re telling you now: The long, hot season will be here before you know it. You need to prepare. Give us a jingle to avoid the need for unanticipated air conditioning repair service in Mansfield, TX, or elsewhere. We’ll dispatch our experienced sharpshooters and heavy artillery to thoroughly inspect and repair your AC system.
We all know that a healthy diet and regular exercise are part of the arsenal we need for healthy hearts. But here are a few other weapons to consider:
- Good guys: healthy fats. Not all fats are bad guys. A healthy diet includes saturated, polyunsaturated and unsaturated fats. But trans fats are your enemy. They clog your arteries and increase the risk of heart disease and strokes. These troublemakers are often found in fried foods, snack foods, packaged baked goods and margarines.
- Good guy: Mr. Sand Man. When you don’t get enough sleep, you can significantly increase your risk for heart disease. According to one study, adults who sleep less than six hours each night are roughly twice as likely to suffer strokes or heart attacks. Make sure to get about seven to eight hours of sleep every night.
- Good guys: Your toothbrush and floss. Did you know poor brushing and flossing habits could be taking a toll on your ticker? The theory is that bacteria that plays a role in gum disease travels through your bloodstream and increases the level of the C-reactive protein, a marker for blood vessel inflammation. These higher levels make you more prone to heart disease and strokes.
- Good guys: Those walking sticks you call legs. Spending most of the day sitting on your keister is bad for your heart, even if you exercise frequently, according to researchers. A sedentary lifestyle increases your risk for cardiovascular disease and blood clot formation. So, get up and get moving whenever you can.
The good news: Heart disease is often preventable when you embrace healthy habits and closely monitoring any health conditions.
The same is true for your air conditioner. Regular TLC is the key to keeping it running as efficiently and affordably as possible for as long as possible. The good guys at Texas Air Authorities are the partners you want on your side when fighting the battles that can sideline your AC. We’re experts in maintenance, installation, replacement and air conditioning repair service in Arlington TX, and throughout these parts.
Get Ready for Spring Training!
Cover All Your (Air Conditioning) Bases Before Opening Day
It’s time to round ’em up, baseball fans! It may be January, but Major League Baseball’s opening day is right around the corner. In fact, Texas Rangers fans will kick off the upcoming baseball season this month with a fan fest at Globe Life Park in Arlington. This early taste of baseball is a reminder that warmer months are on the horizon. If you’re a season ticket holder, you know those summer nights at the ballpark can reach a sweltering 100 degrees. You and your posse certainly don’t want to mosey on back to the ranch to an overheated house. You want your AC to work!
Before the Texas heat claims your sanity, give Texas Air Authorities a call for air conditioning installation service in Arlington, TX. Let the trusted and reliable technicians at Texas Air Authorities help prepare your air conditioning unit for the weather to come. Just like ball players, if you want to hit a grand slam, you need to put in the work and maintenance to be at your best before opening day.
“Spring Training” Tips for Your Air Conditioner
Want your cooling system to be the best in the West? Cover these four bases this month—before that Lone Star State humidity hits.
- Inspect your system. Take time during the early part of the year to examine your unit. If you find any debris or buildup, use a broom to sweep away old leaves, sticks or dirt.
- Consider a cover. Examine the unit for any damage, cracks or broken parts. If you find heavy damage, you might consider a waterproof or vinyl cover to prevent any further winter damage.
- Keep it cozy. Experiencing excessive freezing or ice? Consider adding extra insulation around the element.
- Run an AC test. Simply turn the AC off and on to make sure it’s functioning properly.
Texas Air Authorities Will Put You in the Big Leagues
Even the best batter on the Rangers won’t come out swinging on opening day without preparation and training. It takes a combination of athletic skills to perform at the top. Players who don’t practice their fielding and hitting during the offseason won’t be breaking any records on the field. The same can be said for the experts at Texas Air Authorities. To be the best in the West, our technicians need to know their stuff, too. And they do! Whether you’re in need of repair, installation, diagnostics, customer service or quality workmanship, the cooling, heating and indoor air quality specialists at Texas Air Authorities will keep you in the game.
So, batter up, Texans! Don’t strike out this spring. If your cooling unit gets thrown a curve ball, let the professionals at Texas Air Authorities come to the rescue. The good guys at Texas Air Authorities have done their training and can help you score big when it comes to air conditioning replacement services in Mansfield, TX.
Is Your Heating System on Our Naughty List?
Texas Air Authorities Borrows a Page Out of Santa’s Book
The good guys at Texas Air Authorities are making a list and checking it twice. We’re looking to see whose HVAC systems are naughty and whose are nice.
That’s because our heating and AC replacement service in Mansfield, TX, and beyond is the best in the West, and we want to make sure you’re fully prepared for a cold winter’s night ahead—or two or three.
So, what are some of the key pieces of evidence that can put your furnace or boiler on Texas Air Authorities’ naughty list? You better watch out if:
- Your system is probably too old to sit on Santa’s lap. Typically, the lifetime of a properly installed and well-maintained heating system is 12 to 15 years. After that, efficiency tends to decline and repair bills start to mount. If a large chunk of your budget is being spent on repairs and replacement parts, your heater belongs on the naughty list.
- Your utility bills are up on the rooftop. Sometimes, there’s a logical explanation for higher heating bills, such as increased fuel costs. But, other times, the reason is more elusive and could stem from an older, less efficient system. This also makes your system a candidate for the naughty list.
- Your flame isn’t having a blue Christmas. On a gas stove, the burner should produce a bright blue flame. If your flame is yellow or flickering, the gas might not be burning efficiently. Plus, your heater might be throwing out higher levels of carbon monoxide. If that’s the case, make sure to open windows, air out the house and have your system checked out by a professional right away. Carbon monoxide can be deadly!
- Your unit is partying too hard. If your system is banging, rattling, hissing, groaning, squeaking, popping or making any other loud noises, there’s only one place for it: the naughty list.
- Your system isn’t in the holiday mood. If your system is having trouble getting started or staying on the job, it won’t make the nice list.
- Your heater is giving you the cold shoulder. Hot and cold pockets throughout your home are another sign that your heater is not made out of sugar and spice and everything nice.
- Your system is demanding too much attention. Mounting repair bills? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Naughty list!
The skilled and experienced sharpshooters at Texas Air Authorities will do everything possible to repair your system and restore it to maximum efficiency at an affordable cost. But when a new system is your best option, our team will help you choose the system that meets your comfort needs without busting your budget.
Texas Air Authorities Has Got Your Covered
Texas Air Authorities is the HVAC provider on everyone’s nice list when it comes to heating and AC installation service in Mansfield, TX, and beyond. Our well-stocked arsenal and highly trained technicians are all you need to investigate and solve even the toughest heating, cooling or indoor air quality case.
From AC replacement and installation to furnace repair, our crackerjack team can handle all of your HVAC and indoor air quality needs. Give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or visit us on the web.
Should You Repair or Replace Your AC System?
Texas Air Authorities Will Help You Weigh the Evidence
Yikes! On our routine patrols, we’ve noticed it’s gotten a whole lot chillier in these parts. So we’re issuing an all points bulletin and asking all of you law-abiding citizens to be on the lookout for the high heat and humidity that has suddenly escaped the area. The evidence suggests we won’t find it anytime soon. It seems we’ve got a cold case on our hands for months to come.
While the hot weather is MIA, November is an ideal time for homeowners and businesses to schedule routine AC inspections. You’re probably not using your air conditioning as much—if at all—right now. You might not even be thinking about your AC, which seemed oh-so-important just a few short weeks ago. But this colder weather won’t last forever. And you’re going to want your unit running in top-notch condition when you need it again. The last thing you want to deal with next summer is a failing system and a frantic search for AC replacement service in Grand Prairie, TX, or wherever you call home.
That’s why it makes sense now to let the good guys at Texas Air Authorities give your AC system the once over. We’ve got the expertise and training to give just about any make and model a thorough interrogation. Your system might be reluctant to talk, but we have the tools and tactics to get even the most uncooperative unit to spill the beans. Once we’ve gathered all of the evidence, we can give you our best advice on that age-old question: Repair or replace?
Just the Facts
At Texas Air Authorities, we have every weapon in our arsenal to recommend the most reliable and affordable option for your home or business. We’ve always got your back. We won’t ever try to strong-arm you or use high-pressure sales pitches to make a sale. Instead, we’ll give you honest answers and point you in the direction of repairs when they can be done professionally and affordably.
So, how do you reach the proper verdict? Here are some key pieces of evidence:
- Exhibit A: Age. Has your unit been walking the beat for more than 15 years? If so, it’s probably time for it to retire. Keeping an aging system around and expecting it to run efficiently and reliably through the next grueling summer season is a serious gamble. The odds are against you.
- Exhibit B: SEER rating. You can weigh how efficient your unit is and how much money you save over time by its Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. Most older systems have SEERs of 6 or less. Today’s systems can reach SEERs of up to 25. Your old system could be robbing you of comfort—and money. Texas Air Authorities can help you choose a unit that’s efficient and reduces your energy costs.
- Exhibit C: Refrigerant. Are you using R-22 refrigerant? As part of its energy conservation efforts, the government is trying to phase out this product. The result: R-22 is very expensive. Sway the jury in your favor by purchasing a new system that uses R-410A refrigerant, which is more affordable.
- Exhibit D: Repairs. Most people shop for a new vehicle when breakdowns and repairs become frequent and too costly. That same strategy makes sense for your air conditioner. If it’s consistently on the fritz and burning a hole in your budget, it’s time to kick it to the curb.
- Exhibit E: Comfort. When your unit starts working overtime to keep you comfortable or can’t get the job done at all, you need to cut it loose. Newer systems feature lots of bells and whistles to ensure your comfort, including zoning systems and programmable thermostats.
- Exhibit F: Expired warranty. Keep a close watch on the expiration date of your warranty. When you lose your warranty, there’s no time off for good behavior—only headaches. Consider using the warranty to upgrade to a new, energy-efficient system.
Texas Air Authorities Has Got You Covered
Texas Air Authorities is the HVAC provider that has your back when it comes to the AC replacement service in Mansfield, TX, and throughout this territory. We have the most qualified technicians and best arsenal of ammunition to investigate and solve your case. We know how to track down the culprits and restore justice. We’ll protect your comfort and keep the peace—literally.
From AC replacement and installation to furnace repair, our crackerjack team can handle all of your HVAC and indoor air quality needs. Give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or visit us on the web.
Don’t Let Those Haunting Noises Disturb Your Peace
Texas Air Authorities Will Wrangle Up the Fix You Need
It’s that time of year again when the less-squeamish among us enjoy being scared out of our wits. Nothing says scary as effectively as a spine-tingling haunted house. And no haunted house is complete without spooky sound effects—wild howling, blood-curdling screams, creaky floors and creepy music.
We expect to hear those and other scary noises pouring out of haunted houses. But we don’t expect to hear them spilling out of our heating systems. Unexpected rattling, clanging and banging can be downright spooky—and not the fun kind of spooky. Still, when it happens at your house, don’t panic. Texas Air Authorities, the fastest draw and finest HVAC repair service in Grand Prairie, TX, and throughout the Arlington area is on the job and ready to bail you out. We’re the good guys and we’ve got you covered.
Here are some of the noises your central heating system might make and possible explanations for why you’re being haunted:
- Kettling: You probably find it soothing to hear the sound of water boiling in a kettle on the stove. But when your heating system makes this sound, it’s far from a relaxing experience. This noise is often caused by lime scale deposits that build up on the heat exchange and restrict water flow. Sludge, the gunk that forms in your heating system, can also cause kettling. If the problem becomes serious enough, your system may need to be powerflushed. Other causes of kettling include a system that has been improperly installed or one that’s been set incorrectly.
- Banging: Your heating pipes expand and contract as water passes through them. You might hear banging noises if they haven’t been fitted properly. You also could hear banging if your boiler is too large for the space or if a pump is stuck and needs to be replaced.
- Tapping: This could be caused by a part that’s been fitted incorrectly or a buildup of lime scale deposits, especially if you have hard water.
- Gurgling: When your radiators make a gurgling sound, it usually means there is a buildup of air. Bleeding them is a simple process and often solves the problem. If the problem persists, it’s probably something more serious that requires professional attention.
- Humming: Many heating systems, especially older units, hum quietly when they’re operating, which is nothing to worry about. But sometimes the humming kicks into high gear. If that happens, you should call in the professionals to diagnose and fix the problem.
- Dripping: This sound probably means your system is leaking somewhere. It’s another situation where you should contact the professionals to diagnose and repair the problem. Some possible causes are faulty parts or pressure that’s too high.
Strange noises aren’t the only signs of trouble when it comes to your heating systems. Other evidence of unrest includes little or no heat, inefficiency, foul odors and unexpectedly high energy bills.
When you hear strange noises or notice any other problems, you need to exorcise those demons. Texas Air Authorities is the HVAC maintenance service in Grand Prairie, TX, and beyond with the most experienced technicians and largest arsenal of ammunition to investigate and solve your case. We’ll round up the culprits and bring them to justice. We’ll safeguard your comfort and restore your peace—literally.
From AC replacement and installation to furnace repair, our crackerjack team can handle all of your HVAC and indoor air quality needs. Give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or visit us on the web.
September Ideal Time to Put Your Heater in the Hot Seat
Top-to-Bottom Inspection Can Improve Comfort, Save Loot
When this year’s school calendar was being planned last fall, the Arlington School District considered an Aug. 28 start date — one week later than usual. Parents were outraged, mainly because the change would have disrupted winter holiday plans and delayed the start of summer vacation. The school board revisited the plan and the first day of school was adjusted to Aug. 21.
The controversy is an important reminder about how failing to stick to a schedule and putting things off can throw everything out of whack. The same holds true for your HVAC system. When you fail to map out a maintenance schedule and follow it, unexpected problems can crop up, including glitches that require heater repair service in Mansfield, TX, and beyond.
Stand Watch Against the Bad Guys
Speaking of heating repairs, September might seem too early to get your heating system ready for the cold season ahead. Heck, this is Texas and it’s still pretty darn hot. But the sharpshooters at Texas Air Authorities know for a fact that it’s actually the ideal time because you can chase away the bad guys that threaten your heating system now before they can do major damage during the colder winter months ahead.
Texas Air Authorities is your go-to heating maintenance service provider if you live in Arlington, Grand Prairie, Mansfield, Kennedale and beyond. Smart homeowners know that routine maintenance is a critical piece of evidence when building a case for indoor comfort in the colder months.
Tough Questions Yield Valuable Answers
First, when you allow our trained and experienced technicians to give your system the third-degree, they will force your unit to spill the beans. They’ll find all of the places where your system is reliable and able to hold up under pressure. But, more importantly, they’ll uncover all of the places where your system is on the fence and vulnerable to attack.
Then, our team will get to work. We’ll fix the cracks in the case whenever possible. We’ll never recommend a replacement when a reliable repair will do. So, when we impose a death sentence on your heater, you’ll know for sure that it’s beyond hope. But don’t worry. Texas Air is the authority when it comes to professional heater replacements and installations.
We’re Your Reinforcements
Routine inspections of your heating system will expose the minor disturbances before they spiral out of control into full-blown assaults. Sure, minor repairs cost money. But they are a wise investment because they prevent serious, costlier repairs and breakdowns further down the road. When you need reliable heating repair service in Grand Prairie, TX, and throughout the Arlington area, count on us.
There’s another important way our maintenance services save you money. They keep your system running as efficiently as possible, reducing your energy bills. You want to protect as much of your loot as possible, don’t you? Well, we’re the good guys who can help you do that.
At Texas Air Authorities, we have three flexible and affordable maintenance plans to protect all of the weapons in your heating and cooling arsenal—along with your loot: Bronze Star, Silver Star and Gold Star. Call us at 817-402-3576 to learn the details or to schedule an appointment.
You Can Win Big by Tapping Into Cornhole Craze
Partnering with Texas Air Authorities Allows You to Win Big, Too
The game cornhole is not only challenging and fun, but it also can earn you big bucks if you’ve got the right skills. It has become so popular in Texas that there’s a Texas Cornhole League with eight regions across the Lone Star State, including one right here in South Dallas-Fort Worth. The league’s state championship, which just wrapped up in Abilene at the end of June, paid nearly $18,000 in total prize money to winners in numerous singles and doubles categories.
If you’re up for the challenge, you can check out the details here. At Texas Air Authorities, we’re always ready for a challenge, including air conditioning installation services in Mansfield, TX, and throughout our service area. Our technicians don’t just practice their skills day after day. They’re sharpshooters who have mastered their craft, just like the championship players in the Texas Cornhole League.
When it comes to cooling, heating or indoor air quality repairs, replacements and installations, we’ve seen it all and done it all. We are champions in our field, which makes you the ultimate winner in home comfort.
If you don’t know about cornhole, here are the basics: Two elevated wooden platforms measuring 2 feet by 4 feet are placed 27 feet apart. Players take turns tossing small 6-inch-by-6-inch cloth bags filled with corn, sand or beans at the platforms, which each have one hole at the far end of the platform. A bag in the hole is worth three points. A bag on the platform surface earns one point. The player (or team) who reaches 21 points first wins. Players compete individually or in teams of two.
It is believed cornhole originated in Cincinnati, spreading across the Midwest before expanding popularity across the country. It has earned a strong following in many places and at many events, including at family backyard gatherings, on college campuses and at NASCAR races.
The Texas Cornhole League, which now has more than 800 members, is the governing body for cornhole in the Lone Star State. It allows cornhole enthusiasts to test their skills against new players in their region and to meet and compete against players from around the state. It has five different league nights across Texas and players get to test their skills on a weekly basis.
The league oversees two types of tournaments: Signature Series Cup Events, which are statewide competitions held over a weekend, and Lonestar Tournaments, which are hosted by regional directors and designed to give players the opportunity to compete close to home.
The league’s season starts on Labor Day and runs until Memorial Day, capped off by the state championship in late June. So now is the perfect time to join the league and participate in some of its early events and tournaments. Honing your skills now could reap huge rewards next June.
It’s also the ideal time to schedule AC maintenance services in Mansfield, TX, and throughout Texas Air Authorities’ service area. Your air conditioner has been working hard throughout the long, hot summer and it deserves the kind of TLC that the trained technicians at Texas Air Authorities can provide.
When cornhole players invest time and energy in practicing their skills, it can pay off with greater scores and more even wins. When homeowners allow Texas Air Authorities to invest time and energy in their HVAC equipment, it pays off with maximum efficiency at the most affordable cost. Routine maintenance with Texas Air Authorities also helps prevent unexpected repairs and breakdowns, saving you even more money.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in the game today. To schedule an appointment or learn more about the championship cooling, heating and air quality control services that Texas Air Authority offers, give us a jingle at 817.557.1035 or check out the rest of our website.
There’s a New Sheriff in Town: Texas Air Authorities
There’s a New Sheriff in Town: Texas Air Authorities
We Swear to Protect and Serve Your Comfort Needs
Howdy, partners! We’ve just pulled an exciting new rebranding iron out of the fire and we’re busting at the seams to share with you.
You see, we’ve been serving folks in these parts since 1999 as Accu-Air Air Conditioning & Heating. But we’re shedding our old name and blazing a new trail as Texas Air Authorities so that we can broaden our horizons to protect and serve the comfort needs of even more folks here in the Lone Star State.
We wear this as a badge of honor: We’re a family-owned and family-operated business that’s directly accountable to you—our loyal customers. You can feel at home on the range with us. That’s because we’ve loaded up our saddlebags and are bringing nearly two decades of training, experience, professionalism, quality products and friendly service along on this journey.
We Do It All for You
We’re the fastest draw in the West for all of your heating, cooling and air quality needs. Plus, we’re the most accurate shot—the first time, every time—when it comes to installation, repair, replacement and maintenance services.
We’re keenly aware that the Texas heat is public enemy No. 1 around these parts. That’s why we’ve instructed our technicians to be on the lookout for that varmint and thwart every attempt it makes to break into your home and steal your cool comfort. We’ll also be on the lookout for any outlaws that try to wreak havoc on your heating and air quality.
At Texas Air Authorities, we have one essential mission: to guard your total comfort. We bring in the big guns on every installation, repair, replacement and maintenance call. We’ve earned our reputation as the outfit to call when you’re in a bind. That’s because we know how to fix what those other guys can’t even find.
We’ve Got Your Back
We firmly believe you’re not just our customers—you’re our partners. And at Texas Air Authorities, you’ll discover a partner that’s loyal and dependable. We’ll be there to back you up every step of the way. Our technicians are the finest sharpshooters out there. When we arrive at your homestead, our vans are loaded up like packhorses—fully stocked to get the job done quickly and conveniently.
So, how will you know it’s Texas Air Authorities and not one of those tinhorn outfits trying to hustle you? Simple. We wear uniforms—another sign this isn’t our first rodeo and we know exactly what to do to protect and serve you.
Here’s a list of some of the territories we serve. But if you don’t see your town listed, please give us a jingle at 817-557-1035 to find out if we can help you.
- Grand Prairie
We’re thrilled to introduce you to our new name, our new website and all that we have to offer. Please feel free to saddle up and wander around our site for a spell. You’ll find a wagonload of helpful information in our blog and our newsletter. Plus, we’re serving up heaps of savings through coupons, special financing and maintenance agreements.
Still not convinced that we’re the best in the West? Check out this testimony from our loyal customers.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t let the dust settle under your boots. You can request a quote or schedule an appointment on our website. Or simply give us a jingle at 817-557-1035.