Our 5-Star Reviews Speak Volumes!
We Love Our Customers—and They Love Us!
From a tricky heater repair service in Grand Prairie, TX to a money-saving zone control project in Arlington, TX, you can always count on the good guys at Texas Air Authorities to handle the job quickly, expertly and affordably.
We work extremely hard day in and day out to keep our customers comfortable, healthy and 100% satisfied with our services. If our recent reviews are any indication, we are achieving our goal. Check out some of our latest feedback:
“Best in the Business!!!”
We received this feedback from Kathy P. of Fort Worth, TX. When choosing a home services company, she pointed out, integrity is essential. That’s why she chose us! Kathy is a long-time customer who knows she can rely on Texas Air for exceptional work, quality and professionalism. She loves the fact that we take care of her home as if it were our own. That’s our approach with every customer!
“Decent and Honest Work”
When we showed up at Wendell C.’s Arlington, TX, home, our technician explained the “what” and the “how” to his wife in a manner that she could easily understand. There was no effort to sell the family a new HVAC unit or anything else they didn’t ask for—just honest, effective service. When Wendell got home shortly after our tech left, he could already feel the difference inside his home, he told us. “It’s been a blessing because you really don’t know who you can trust to do decent and honest work,” Wendell said.
“Amazing and Awesome”
Tommy W. of Arlington, TX, describes us as a five-star company with five-star service. He said he has nothing but positive things to say about us. Thanks, Tommy. That’s positively awesome!
“My Mom Is Very Pleased!”
We replaced an entire heating, ventilating and air conditioning system for David L.’s mother. He’s a loyal customer who has used us many times. David said the crew of technicians at his mom’s home was very good and extremely knowledgeable. He had great things to say about our customer service team and our pricing.
“Speedy, Professional Response”
When Chuck J. and his family returned from a vacation, their Mansfield, TX, home was filled with an awful smell. They soon discovered that a rodent had managed to force its way through their brick house and settle in the ductwork. Enter the good guys from Texas Air Authorities. First, we installed a Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) device to eliminate the odors. Then, we returned later to replace the ductwork. Chuck said he truly appreciated our speedy response and professionalism. We’re so glad we could help, Chuck.
Become a Believer!
You’ve heard from the people who matter most to us—our amazing customers. Now, we invite you to try us out for yourself. We’ve built our reputation on exceptional work, including heater replacement service in Grand Prairie, TX, quality products, skilled technicians and outstanding customer service. No gimmicks. No pushy sales tactics. No nonsense. When you need us, give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.
4 Reasons Your Heat Pump May Need a Repair
We Fix Heat Pumps Fast, Affordably and Reliably
Have you rearranged your bedroom closets and dressers so your cold weather clothing is easily accessible? It’s that time of year again! Our temperatures are continuing to drop and some of you may have turned on your heating systems to take off the chill.
Heat pumps are one of the smartest, affordable and most efficient ways to heat your Arlington, TX, area home. But what happens when you turn on your heat pump and it fails to deliver the warmth you’re expecting? At Texas Air Authorities, we pride ourselves in being the preferred heat pump repair service in Grand Prairie, TX, and throughout the area.
Here are four common problems that you might experience with your heat pump:
- Refrigerant leaks. If your heat pump isn’t keeping your home toasty warm, the problem could be a refrigerant leak. Heat pumps use refrigerant to move heat from one location to another. In the winter, your heat pump pulls heat from the outside air to warm your indoor living space. A leak in the refrigerant line can result in insufficient levels of refrigerant to properly absorb and transfer heat. This problem also can damage your compressor. Our skilled technicians are experts at tracking down these leaks, sealing them up and recharging the refrigerant to get your heat pump working reliably again.
- Icing problems. In the winter, your heat pump releases heat through your outdoor unit’s coil. When the temperatures dip low enough, you might notice a layer of frost on the outdoor unit. If too much ice builds up, it can block the outdoor unit and rob your system of its smooth operation. A blocked system can lead to a number of other serious problems, including total system failure, so don’t put off calling us if you notice this problem.
- Faulty reversing valve. Your heat pump’s reversing valve allows you to switch your unit between cooling mode and heating mode. This valve can get stuck in one position, preventing you from switching from one mode to the other.
- Electrical problems. Your heat pump’s compressor and fan motors run on electricity. An electrical failure is another common issue that results in the need for repair.
Call Texas Air Authorities Today!
Texas Air Authorities is the skilled team to call for all of your winter heating needs, including heating repairs in Kennedale and the surrounding communities. We’re also the best in the West when you need heating maintenance, heating replacements, heating installations, ductwork repairs, air purification, air ventilation, air filtration, zoning controls, humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.
Are You a Fan of Texas-Based Trivia?
Don’t Sweat It—We’ve Got You Covered!
Who’s ready for September when the hot, sticky weather will start to ease off a bit? The good guys at Texas Air Authorities sure are. Speaking of high temps, did you know the hottest day ever recorded in Texas was on June 28, 1994, in Monahans, a city near Odessa? It was a blazing 120 degrees!
How’s that for a little Texas trivia? Here’s another tidbit: Texas Air Authorities has been the premier provider of trusted air conditioning repairs in Arlington, TX, and nearby communities for decades. We’re family-owned and our roots run deep here in the Lone Star State.
In an effort to keep our minds off of the heat, let’s dive into a little more Texas-related trivia:
- We lead the nation in crude oil production.
- Texas was its own country for nearly a decade—from 1836 to 1845, when we agreed to become part of the United States.
- When the General Motors assembly plant opened in Arlington in 1954, workers earned $1.78 per hour.
- In the 1930s and ‘40s, notables such as Clark Gable, Mae West, Bonnie & Clyde and Al Capone flocked to Arlington, where an illegal casino, Top O’ Hill Terrace, was the biggest gambling attraction in the country. The property is now maintained by Arlington Baptist University and tours are available. You can learn more here.
- Brazoria County has bragging rights when it comes to birding. The county is home to about 400 species of birds.
- Do you love clapping along with “Deep in the Heart of Texas”? Of course, you do! This 1941 classic song is irresistible! It’s so irresistible, in fact, that the British Broadcasting Corporation wouldn’t play it during working hours in 1942. The reason? BBC officials feared it would be dangerous if wartime factory workers operating heavy machinery got the urge to clap along.
- Here’s the dish: Clark, TX, changed its name to DISH in 2005 in exchange for the DISH Network providing free DVRs and free basic satellite service to every resident for 10 years. The population is just over 200 people.
- In 2014, Mansfield was ranked No. 17 on CNN/Money Magazine’s “Best Places to Live” list. This beautiful gem of a city also was on the list in 2007 (No. 83), 2009 (No. 24) and 2012 (No. 30).
- Mansfield was originally named Mansfeild because the town formed in the shadow of a three-story brick grist mill built by R.S. Man and Julian Feild between 1856 and 1859. However, the town’s name was misspelled so many times that officials finally relented to the more popular spelling.
- “Texas” means “crazy” in Norwegian slang.
Crazy? Really? Well, the team at Texas Air Authorities is sure of this: We’re crazy about our amazing customers here in the great state of Texas. We will always be here for you if you need a reliable, affordable air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX, or throughout our service area. When you need us, give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.
5 Ways to Enjoy Summer While Staying Close to Home
We Share How to Find Joy, Beauty, Fun in Staycations
As we await the reopening of businesses and venues and lament stalled summer plans due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s understandable that you may be feeling disappointed and frustrated. Here at Texas Air Authorities, we’ve been making a concerted effort to focus on some of the good things in life.
Being mindful of our blessings has helped us to stay positive, energized and productive. We hope this upbeat outlook is apparent as we visit your homes to provide our trusted air conditioner services in Kennedale, TX, and the surrounding areas.
Here are five simple ways to find joy if you’re planning to stay close to home this summer:
- Relax in your backyard. For many of us, our backyards are a focal point of relaxation and fun. From patios and swimming pools to grills and fire pits, this space is a great way to enjoy gatherings with family and friends and to experience the natural beauty of your surroundings. It’s also a great spot to spend “me time” reading a good book, catching up on a favorite podcast or meditating.
- Become a bird watcher. Another way to enjoy your yard is to watch as feathered friends stop by to visit. The Arlington area has dozens and dozens of beautiful and interesting birds, including ruby-throated hummingbirds, cardinals, downy woodpeckers, American goldfinches and cedar waxwings. One Arlington suburbanite, a birding expert, has identified nearly 100 species in his yard. Keep a diary and try to top his record!
- Take a stroll around the neighborhood. Area parks and hiking trails are excellent choices for exercising, breathing in fresh air and enjoying nature. But an old-fashioned walk in your own neighborhood is another great way to stay active and appreciate beautiful flowerbeds, gardens, architecture and other interesting sights you might have overlooked in the past. This is a convenient way to stay healthy and even drop a few pounds, too.
- Join the bread-baking craze. This pandemic has sent many Americans into their kitchens to bake bread and other goodies. If you haven’t joined this trend yet, you might want to try it. Many people say it’s a fun way to pass the time that has helped them relieve stress. What a real treat—literally!
- Enjoy your family. For many people, one of the unexpected benefits of the coronavirus crisis has been quality time with those they treasure most. Some families, like comedian Jim Gaffigan and his clan have welcomed the public into their self-quarantined family lives. For the Gaffigans, it started when they “invited” anyone who felt isolated or overwhelmed to join them for dinner each night. The event became so popular that the Gaffigans have turned it into a fundraiser for front line workers and people who are food insecure. Of course, you don’t need to turn your family time into a public event. Simply spending time with our loved ones is joyful and re-energizing.
We Are Grateful for You—Our Valued Customers!
The good guys at Texas Air Authorities are especially thankful for all of the families who have allowed us to come into your homes—safely, of course!—during this crisis. We will continue doing everything we can to keep you and our employees safe. From air conditioning installing services in Arlington, TX to indoor air quality improvements in Mansfield, TX, we are the team you can count on for any HVAC and IAQ service. When you need us, give us a jingle today at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.
Thanks to Everyone Doing Their Part in These Tough Times
Our Hearts Are Full at Texas Air Authorities
The team at Texas Air Authorities would like to send our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all of the brave Americans, especially fellow Texans, who are on the front lines during the COVID-19 virus outbreak. So many of you are working hard to keep us healthy, safe and supplied with the things we need. Special thanks go out to health care workers, public safety officials, grocery store employees, pharmacists, gas station attendants, truck drivers and more.
We also would like to applaud everyone in Arlington and throughout Tarrant County for doing your part to slow down the spread of the virus by following the stay-at-home order currently in effect. We want to assure you that, as an essential business, we are here for you when you need residential HVAC repair service in Mansfield, TX, and throughout our service area.
We Are Taking Extra Steps to Keep You Safe
We are taking this threat—and our responsibility to our customers—very seriously and are doing everything we can to provide you with the services you need while also keeping you safe. Here are just some of the steps we’ve put in place:
- We are monitoring all of our employees for COVID-19 virus symptoms and requiring those with fevers, coughs, colds or other flu-like symptoms to stay home and get proper care. We would never knowingly send someone who is sick to your home.
- Our technicians will use hand sanitizer before they enter your home and will wear masks and gloves.
- We will practice social distancing and won’t shake hands.
- Although we pride ourselves in offering the most friendly service around, please understand during this time as we keep conversations to a minimum and get in and out of your home as quickly as we can.
This is a respiratory illness that is spreading from person to person, largely through droplets produced when an infected person sneezes or coughs, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. With that in mind, we will be more than happy to visit your home to assess your indoor air quality and provide you with IAQ equipment designed to keep the air in your home as clean and fresh as possible.
Air Purifiers Can Improve Your IAQ
We’d like to stress that no air purifier can completely protect you from COVID-19 or any virus. But an air purifier can be a valuable part of the fight against COVID-19 because it can trap some airborne virus-sized particles and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. Air purifiers with a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter also can trap up to 99 percent of the airborne germs and pollutants in your home. They are one of the most powerful weapons we have to improve indoor air quality.
We Are Here for You When You Need Us!
In addition to exceptional IAQ services, our technicians at Texas Air Authorities are the trained and experienced specialists you can rely on for HVAC repair service in Arlington, TX, and nearby. When you need us, give us a jingle today at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form. Please stay safe!
If Saving Our Customers Money Is a Crime …
The Good Guys at Texas Air Are Guilty as Charged!
Here at Texas Air Authorities, we have a confession to make. While we take great pride in being no-nonsense, law-and-order types sworn to protect and serve your comfort, we promise we’ll look the other way if you decide to take advantage of this steal.
Yes. You read that right. We plan to let you get away with stealing. But only when it comes to our incredible AC maintenance services in Arlington, TX, and beyond, because this deal is a real steal.
Once you learn the details of our thorough, dependable, affordable maintenance services, we’re convinced that you won’t be able to resist them. Here’s why: It’s no secret that the summer sun is blazingly hot in these parts, forcing your air conditioner to work nonstop to keep you and your family comfy and cool. And when your AC system works so hard for so long, it can result in costly repairs and, even worse, a costlier replacement.
Savings So Good That They Should Be Criminal
That’s where our AC maintenance services become the trusted partner you can’t do without. During our thorough maintenance inspection, we’ll give your AC unit the third degree—checking for any evidence of potential problems. We’ll share the results of our investigation with you and then make any necessary adjustments and repairs. As a result, we’ll keep your unit operating reliably and affordably for years to come.
At Texas Air Authorities, nothing makes us happier than solving the case and keeping our customers cool and comfortable. When you partner with us, we’ll ride on over to your house to give your central air conditioning system the time, attention and TLC is deserves.
The Real Crime: Not Scheduling Routine Maintenance
Our techs have an arsenal of ammunition at their fingertips. We’ll arrive in a fully stocked vehicle so that we can complete our investigation—and any necessary adjustments and repairs—in one visit. We have the utmost respect for your time and your busy schedule.
Of course, the verdict is in your hands. But as you weigh the evidence, please consider all that we do during your maintenance service, including:
- Clean condenser coil & condensate drain line
- Measure refrigerant charge
- Clean or replace the filter
- Check discharge pressure
- Check amp draws on all electrical motors
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check & tighten all electrical connections
- Lubricate motors
- Check system operation
- … And more!
At Texas Air Authorities, we often compare our routine maintenance services to community policing. Community policing keeps neighborhoods safe, secure and as trouble-free as possible. That’s exactly what our maintenance services do for your AC, furnace or heat pump. We make sure your HVAC systems are always on their best behavior. The results are unbeatable savings, lasting comfort and total peace of mind.
We understand that each household we serve has unique needs and budget challenges. That’s why we offer three money-saving plans: Gold Star, Silver Star and Bronze Star. We’ll be happy to share the details of each plan with you.
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Service Today
Whether you need air conditioner maintenance in Kennedale or indoor air quality services in Hurst, TX, we’re the team that aims for your total satisfaction—every time. We’re also sharpshooters when it comes to AC replacement and installation, air conditioning repair and more. Learn more or schedule your service today. Simply give us a jingle at 817-402-3576 or fill out our online form.