Check Out Our Tips for Creating Your Private Workout Space
Although gyms got the green light to reopen on May 18 here in Texas, they remain limited to only 25% capacity. As a result of reduced occupancy rules and concerns about COVID-19, many people are converting basements, rec rooms, spare bedrooms and even garages into personal home gyms.
At Texas Air Authorities, we’re prepared to put a little of our muscle behind your efforts to create the ideal workout space, especially if that requires installing a ductless mini-split system in Kennedale, TX, or wherever you call home. We can help make your space cool as summer temperatures continue to climb. Our ductless mini-split systems are a great option if the space you’d like to adapt lacks traditional central air conditioning or the ductwork needed to expand your existing AC system.
Watch These Compact Workhorses Go!
Our ductless mini-splits are easy to install, compact, quiet and energy efficient. They can cost up to 40 percent less to operate and do an amazing job keeping indoor air quality fresh and healthy. They feature built-in air filtration systems that reduce bacteria, allergens, pollen, dust and other particulates.
We’ve also galloped off into the Internet and rounded up some really great tips to help you set up your home gym. So, climb on up into the saddle and enjoy the ride as you create a well-organized, clean, comfortable workout space.
- Out with the old. Make your workout area as spacious as possible by removing anything in your room that is taking up space unnecessarily. Trash it, sell it or repurpose it.
- In with the new. Choose wisely by purchasing multipurpose gym equipment that will provide you with an effective workout. Keep both cardio and resistance training needs in mind.
- Smart floor plans. Create a sketch, mapping out where each piece of equipment will go. Remember that shelves, hooks and other hardware can be used to store items on the walls.
- Smart floor coverings. Make sure the flooring is workout friendly. Options include carpet, rubber, foam, turf and vinyl.
- Helpful additions. Don’t forget to save room for a TV screen or good speakers if video or music is part of your workout regimen.
- Cheerful walls. If your basement or garage walls are unfinished drywall, spruce up the space with a new paint job. Choose colors that will motivate you.
- Proper lighting. If your space is too dark, brighten it up with simple, affordable light fixtures.
- Added inspiration. Posters, knick-knacks and other artwork with motivational sayings can provide you with the boost you need when you’re wearing down.
We’re Your Home Comfort Workout Partner!
The good guys at Texas Air Authorities will do the heavy lifting when it comes to your heating, cooling and IAQ needs, including AC maintenance services in Arlington, TX, and beyond. When you need us, give us a jingle today at (817) 631-1665 or fill out our online form.
The post Our Ductless Mini-Split System Will Cool Down Your Home Gym appeared first on Texas Air Authorities | www.texasairinc.com.