Texas Air Authorities Scouts Out 5 Ideal Locations
July is National Picnic Month—the perfect time to rustle up some of your favorite grub, pack it up in a fancy (or not-so-fancy) sack and head out to a calm and peaceful spot off the beaten path to kick back and relax!
The folks here at Texas Air Authorities have been on a scouting mission and want to share some prime local picnic spots. We know a thing or two about planning the perfect picnic. But we also know a thing or two about something that’s NO picnic—the need for emergency HVAC repair service in Grand Prairie, TX, and throughout the Arlington area.
Sure as shootin’, there’s nothing worse than when your AC system breaks down in the middle of a blistering hot summer heat wave! The good news for our customers is that the good guys at Texas Air Authorities will ride on over to save the day—lickety split! Our technicians are experienced sharpshooters who can diagnose and fix your AC system with an arsenal of dependable repairs that are sure to last. And when your system bites the dust for good, we’ll crack the case with a top-notch replacement and superior installation that’s affordable.
Once your AC is running smoothly, you can focus on that perfect picnic. Ideal spots include:
- River Legacy Parks: This 1,300-acre park is considered the crown jewel of Arlington’s park system. Located at 701 NW Green Oaks Blvd., it includes miles of hiking and biking trails, plenty of opportunities for wildlife and bird watching, open fields of flying kites and letting the dogs run, two playgrounds and lovely picnic areas.
- River Legacy Parks—East: This 54-acre park at 1601 NE Green Oaks Blvd. often gets lost in the shadow of River Legacy Parks, but it is worth a visit. It features one-half mile of biking and hiking trails, two playgrounds, sand volleyball courts and a picnic area complete with grills.
- Bowman Springs Park: This is yet another gem where, in addition to enjoying a picnic, you can tap into your inner fisherman. Located at 7003 W. Poly Webb Road, this 14-acre city park hugs the southeastern edge of Lake Arlington and includes a small (0.16 mile) biking/hiking trail, basketball court, playground and picnic area. It features a fishing pier, floating dock, eight-lane boat ramp and an 11-mile paddling trail. Plus, the sunsets are breathtaking!
- J. Stovall Park: This is a spectacular picnic spot where you also can enjoy a dip in the pool and trips down the water slides. This park covers 52 acres and is located at 2800 W. Sublett Road. It includes trails, playgrounds and a picnic pavilion.
- Randol Mill Park: This 149-acre park has so much to offer, including fishing ponds, nature trails, a family aquatic center, basketball courts, a baseball/softball complex, tennis courts, two playgrounds, a skate park and a picnic pavilion. It also features four flowerbeds that are planted with new varieties three or four times each year. Randol Mill Park is at 1901 W. Randol Mill Road.
The summer season is fleeting. The good guys at Texas Air Authorities hope you and your family have the chance to enjoy picnics or other fun summer activities that allow you to create lasting memories.
During the summer season, we’re here if you need us for any cooling system issue or problem, including AC replacement service in Euless, TX, and beyond. To schedule an appointment or to shoot the breeze about all things HVAC and indoor air quality, give us a jingle at (817) 803-5784 or fill out our online form.
The post Find Your Perfect Spot to Celebrate National Picnic Month! appeared first on Texas Air Authorities | www.texasairinc.com.