Texas Air Authorities Borrows a Page Out of Santa’s Book
The good guys at Texas Air Authorities are making a list and checking it twice. We’re looking to see whose HVAC systems are naughty and whose are nice.
That’s because our heating and AC replacement service in Mansfield, TX, and beyond is the best in the West, and we want to make sure you’re fully prepared for a cold winter’s night ahead—or two or three.
So, what are some of the key pieces of evidence that can put your furnace or boiler on Texas Air Authorities’ naughty list? You better watch out if:
- Your system is probably too old to sit on Santa’s lap. Typically, the lifetime of a properly installed and well-maintained heating system is 12 to 15 years. After that, efficiency tends to decline and repair bills start to mount. If a large chunk of your budget is being spent on repairs and replacement parts, your heater belongs on the naughty list.
- Your utility bills are up on the rooftop. Sometimes, there’s a logical explanation for higher heating bills, such as increased fuel costs. But, other times, the reason is more elusive and could stem from an older, less efficient system. This also makes your system a candidate for the naughty list.
- Your flame isn’t having a blue Christmas. On a gas stove, the burner should produce a bright blue flame. If your flame is yellow or flickering, the gas might not be burning efficiently. Plus, your heater might be throwing out higher levels of carbon monoxide. If that’s the case, make sure to open windows, air out the house and have your system checked out by a professional right away. Carbon monoxide can be deadly!
- Your unit is partying too hard. If your system is banging, rattling, hissing, groaning, squeaking, popping or making any other loud noises, there’s only one place for it: the naughty list.
- Your system isn’t in the holiday mood. If your system is having trouble getting started or staying on the job, it won’t make the nice list.
- Your heater is giving you the cold shoulder. Hot and cold pockets throughout your home are another sign that your heater is not made out of sugar and spice and everything nice.
- Your system is demanding too much attention. Mounting repair bills? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Naughty list!
The skilled and experienced sharpshooters at Texas Air Authorities will do everything possible to repair your system and restore it to maximum efficiency at an affordable cost. But when a new system is your best option, our team will help you choose the system that meets your comfort needs without busting your budget.
Texas Air Authorities Has Got Your Covered
Texas Air Authorities is the HVAC provider on everyone’s nice list when it comes to heating and AC installation service in Mansfield, TX, and beyond. Our well-stocked arsenal and highly trained technicians are all you need to investigate and solve even the toughest heating, cooling or indoor air quality case.
From AC replacement and installation to furnace repair, our crackerjack team can handle all of your HVAC and indoor air quality needs. Give us a jingle at (817) 631-1665 or visit us on the web.
The post Is Your Heating System on Our Naughty List? appeared first on Texas Air Authorities | www.texasairinc.com.